Monday, January 25, 2010

Chloe Post: Look out world, I AM ONE

Can you believe it? Yesterday, I turned one year old. Mommy and Daddy can hardly believe it! They threw me a really fun party to celebrate. Grams and Granpa came up from North Carolina and spent the whole weekend with me. Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop came with a friend of theirs, plus Aunt Jo-Jo and Uncle Craig, Sam and Scott, Pattyanne and her Mom-Mom and friend Barb, Aunt Patty and Uncle Donnie, Kate and Sean, Aunt Barb, Uncle Chris and Mikey and Nik, Miss Stella, Aunt Jennifer, Aunt Lucy and Adam! We had a full house!

Everyone had a lot of fun visiting in our new house, eating the yummy food and eyeing up this neat cake that Mommy made. Mommy said she was sad to cut it! But she and Daddy made sure that I got the first taste!















I LIKE CAKE! This is great! I can't believe that M & D let me make such a big mess. When I got ice cream in my ears, they just laughed!


After my adventure with the cake, Mommy and Daddy said I needed a costume change, so I put on this pretty dress that Aunt Rachel sent me. Miss Stella said she liked it a lot. Miss Stella spoiled me and brought me lots of toys.















I especially liked this neat birthday cake - Mommy said I could play with it as much as I wanted... no icing to get in my hair!

I also really liked this dolly. Aunt Barb made matching princess skirts for us! I was the belle of the ball and I loved wearing my skirt. Everyone brought me such nice presents. I am a really lucky little girl.















I was so happy. Mommy and Daddy and I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful people in our lives. We had a really great day.

***
Of course, my party was just one day and we were busy all weekend long! On Saturday, Mommy and Grams and I went shopping to prepare for the party. We also went to Panera where I had my first PB&J! It rocked!

I had so much fun playing with Grams and Granpa - they like to do all sort of cool things with me! I wish they lived closer so I could see them more... they should start a blog so I can see what's going on in the woods!



No comments: