Monday, February 13, 2012

ShamROCK and No TV

Chloe: So, this was a fun weekend.

Amber: It was... even though we weren't allowed to watch anything on TV.

Chloe: Yeah, sorry about that. That was my fault. I screamed for almost an hour on Friday night.

Amber: Why?

Chloe: I'm not sure.

Amber: I was trying to sleep.

Chloe: Sorry, Amber. I'm going to try to prevent myself from screaming for 50 minutes straight again.

Amber: Good deal.


Chloe: But, we had a good time, anyway, right?

Amber: Oh, sure. We trashed the bedroom a couple of times, got to visit Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop and spin on this Sit and Spin. It was good.


Chloe: Plus, the milkshakes!

Amber: My favorite part!! Shamrock Shakes are only available for a limited time, you know!!

Chloe: Why are you out of focus?

Amber: I was shivering. Shakes are cold!

Chloe: Why didn't you take a break from drinking then?

Amber (increduously): Because it would have stopped the flow of Shamrock Shake into my hungry little mouth.

Chloe: Mommy and Daddy said you had green poop.

Amber: It was worth it.

No comments: